Wine Analysis with CDR WineLab®
CDR WineLab® is the innovative analysis system that fine tunes traditional testing methods, making them faster and easier.
It can be used right in the winery during any winemaking phase, from harvesting to bottling even by personnel with no previous specific lab tech experience. Thanks to CDR WineLab®, you no longer need to rely on dedicated external laboratories, the results of the tests are available in real time so as to be able to promptly take key decisions during the vinification process.
Performing chemical analyses on wine and must is simple and fast. Wine is analyzed as is, while must just requires an easy and rapid preparation developed by CDR. Ready to use, previaled reagents allow:
- not to get in touch with toxic or carcinogenic compounds,
- to avoid using extractor hoods,
- not to wash either containers or traditional glassware.
Find out how easy it is with CDR WineLab®
What is the CDR WineLab® System
CDR WineLab® is a true testing laboratory for chemical analyses of wine and must. A self-contained apparatus complete with everything needed to perform quality controls throughout the winemaking process and take promptly the most appropriate strategic decisions for wine production.
- An analyzer based on photometric technology, available in the standard or Junior version, equipped with state-of-the-art LED emitters, reading cells and 37°C thermostated incubation cells
- A kit of low toxicity, disposable reagents. Reagents are pre-vialed, in package of 10 tests, 1 year shelf life, developed and produced by the research laboratories of CDR.
- Pipettes allow for the collection of the correct volume of sample.
- The Help function will lead you through the process “Step by Step”.
- A graphic printer will immediately print the test results
Save your time
To analyze wine and must during vinification, CDR WineLab® relies on analytical procedures and dedicated reagents specifically developed by the research laboratories of CDR that allow:
- a sample preparation that is quick and easy, when needed at all;
- making analytical procedures extremely fast and easy;
- removing all needs for complex calibration procedures.
Moreover, CDR WineLab® allows accelerating analytical procedures for vinification quality control because it features:
- thermostated incubation cells
- multitasking mode
These features allow performing several analyses at the same time on the same sample or sixteen different assays for the same parameter on a batch of different samples.
CDR WineLab® Multitasking Mode allows to manage the determination of several analytical parameters at the same time, even on different wine samples.
For example, the Multitasking Mode enables to quickly determine the complete analytical profile of a wine. In a single testing session, in just 10 minutes, CDR WineLab® can determine:
- Acetic acid
- L-malic acid
- L-Lactic acid
- Total acidity
- Free SO2
- Total SO2
- Alcohol by volume
The Multitasking Mode allows the system to process one analysis and to start another one at the same time, with the possibility to go back to the first one at any moment.
CDR WineLab® validation by an important reference laboratory
The CDR WineLab® wine analysis system has been validated by the ISVEA reference laboratory.
Comparative assays between the method exploited by the CDR WineLab® analyzer and the reference methods were carried out using sequences of samples made up of different types of wine in order to verify the reliability of the results obtained with the CDR WineLab® system.
The reference institute concluded that the tested CDR WineLab® methods are to be considered substantially valid. In fact, the reference methods are statistically equivalent (95%) to CDR WineLab® methods.
Wine and Must
The Analyzers CDR WineLab®
|CDR WineLab®||CDR WineLab® Junior|
|Tests||Configurable analysis panel||Configurable analysis panel|
|Possibility of running several tests on the same sample||–|
|Incubation module||37˚C thermostatic block with 16 slots||37˚C thermostated reading block with incubation function|
|Internal memory to store analysis results|
|Touch Screen Display|
|USB host port to connect USB memories||–|
|USB port to connect to a PC|
|Ethernet (LAN) port||–|
|Wireless link for external printer||–|
|Dimensions and weight||32 X 29,5 X 13 cm (L x P x H) – 2,8 Kg||15 x 22 x 8,3 cm (L x P x H) – 0,80 Kg|
|Lithium ion battery||–|