With 20 years professional experience in the wine industry including cool climate winemaking, icewine, appassimento, winery start-up, winemaking research and training, Crafting Wines provides advice and support to wine businesses, from the smaller owner-operator, medium-size wine business, to the large commercial operation.
For more information/questions, please use our contact form or give us a call. Contact us today to book your free on-site consulting session. We’re here to help!
Winemaking & Viticulture Advice
- Advice in all aspects of the wine making process from harvest to bottling.
- Bottling and packaging.
- Wine quality improvements.
- Grapes assessment.
- Quality control and risk management.
- Blending wine to meet the market.
- Products evaluation.
- Winery procedures and practices evaluation.
- Optimization of winery and vineyard performance.
Winery Design, Winery Start-up & Project Management
Winery design projects from small scale expansion to full winery establishment. Projects may include the following elements:
- Concept and product development.
- Operation cost estimation.
- Equipment specification, sourcing.
- Design of winery processes, crush-pad, bottling, packaging.
- Feasibility study.
Wine Business Strategy & Marketing
- Review of long-term company goals and marketing strategy.
- Update short- to medium-term plans to meet long-term strategic goals.
- Financial modelling based on short- and medium-term sales budgets.
- Winemaking processes and equipment appraisal.
- Evaluation of product offer, fit-to-market opportunity and strength of brand proposition.